Shrimp King Color
Color food granules for shrimps
Item number: 6075 | EAN: 4001615060751
Color food for shrimp
- Food granules for selective color enhancement for all yellow, orange and red colored shrimp species
- With high content of natural color enhancers such as astaxanthin, beta-carotene and lutein
- Sinkable, water-stable food granules made from 100% natural ingredients for natural color enhancement of freshwater dwarf shrimp
- Especially suitable for the following species : Red Fire, Sakura Red, Sakura Orange, Blue Pearls, Yellow Fire, Black Tiger Shrimp and Blue Tiger Shrimp
- Guarantee : Without artificial colors and preservatives, without fish meal
Shrimp King Color are sinkable, water-stable food granules made from 100% natural ingredients for natural color enhancement of freshwater dwarf shrimp. <br Yellow, orange and red shrimp cannot produce the pigments that cause their attractive body coloration themselves, but must ingest them with their food. These pigments, known as carotenoids, are mainly found in algae, flowers, fruits or leafy vegetables. Shrimps and crabs convert carotenoids into their own colorants, especially astaxanthin, which forms a molecular compound with the protein beta-crustacyanin. These molecular compounds are stored in special color cells and result in the species-specific coloration of shrimp.
The situation with shrimp is similar to that of the well-known pink flamingos: if these birds eat small, carotenoid-rich crustaceans such as artemia, their plumage turns pink due to the carotenoids or astaxanthin they contain. If, on the other hand, their food does not contain natural colorants, then they lose their natural coloration and turn white.
Shrimp King Color contains abundant natural colorants from a wide range of high quality ingredients, e.g. microalgae, crustaceans, marigold flowers, peppers, carrots and decapsulated Artemia eggs. When fed regularly, it provides the perfect basis for the full development of species-specific coloration.
Shrimp King Color is especially suitable for the following species: Red Fire, Sakura Red, Sakura Orange, Blue Pearls, Yellow Fire, Black Tiger Shrimp and Blue Tiger Shrimp.
High quality proteins and essential amino acids from aquatic food animals serve as carrier substances of the natural color enhancers. They ensure balanced growth. Vitamins and vital substances from various algae and vegetables serve as "lubricants" for a functioning metabolism and strong defenses.
Guarantee: Without artificial colors and preservatives, without fish meal.