Breeding food for shrimp
- Micro granules for daily feeding
- Specially adapted to the nutritional requirements and diet of shrimp larvae
- The microgranulate is ( a ) water stable and ( b ) does not disappear in the substrate or filter like dust food. It therefore avoids unnecessary water pollution and does not cloud
- Contains high quality ingredients such as nettle, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark and barley grass. Vegetables such as spinach, fennel and dandelion, herbs such as rosemary, as well as aronia berries and flower pollen provide valuable minerals, trace elements, vitamins and secondary plant compounds.
- Natural carotenoids promote the formation of the full species-specific color splendor, especially in yellow, orange and red colored animals
Shrimp King Baby is a sinking special food made from 100% natural ingredients for the species-appropriate feeding and rearing of freshwater shrimp.
Composed from over 20 carefully selected components, the variety is already built into every grain of granulate.
Shrimp King Baby ensures healthy, balanced growth thanks to high-quality proteins and amino acids as well as essential fatty acids from aquatic feed animals. The vegetarian part of the diet, which is so important for a balanced diet, is covered by high-quality ingredients such as nettles, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark and barley grass.
Vegetables such as spinach, fennel and dandelion, herbs such as rosemary and aronia berries and pollen provide valuable minerals, trace elements, vitamins and phytochemicals. Natural carotenoids promote the development of the full, species-specific blaze of colour, especially in yellow, orange and red animals.
Shrimp King Baby also ensures problem-free moulting and strengthens the body's own defences. Baby shrimp often remain at their hatchery for several days after hatching. If there is not enough food at this point, they can quickly starve to death. Shrimp King Baby is therefore formulated as microgranules with a grain size of approx. 1 mm. The microgranules are (a) water-stable and (b) do not disappear into the substrate or filters such as dust lining. It therefore avoids unnecessary water pollution and does not become cloudy. Shrimp King Baby is ideal for daily feeding and suitable for all larval stages, especially for the sensitive first few weeks.