Against filamentous algae and green water
- For clear, healthy pond water
- Natural barley straw inhibits algae growth or causes existing algae to die.
- Humus peat, oak bark and alder cones lower and regulate the pH value.
- A light golden brown to brownish water coloration deprives algae of vital light energy.
- Made from renewable raw materials
An effective and proven active ingredient against filamentous algae, which can be used both preventively and for control, is barley straw. Barley straw inhibits algae growth through microbial decomposition processes and causes existing algae to die.
In addition, Dennerle AlgenStop contains humic peat, oak bark and alder cones. These lower and regulate the pH value, as algae prefer higher pH values. A light golden-brown coloration also filters algae-promoting UV light.
|Application||1 kg||3 kg|
|For algae control||5.000 liters||15.000 liters|
|For prevention||10.000 liters||30.000 liters|