Staple food for all ornamental fish
- With natural crustaceans, insect larvae, plankton and algae
- With probiotic lactic acid bacteria and prebiotic active ingredients for healthy intestinal function and optimal nutrient utilization
- Beta-glucans from natural raw materials help support the body‘s immune defenses
- Rich in astaxanthin for full display of species-specific coloration splendor
- Without artificial colors and preservatives
- Without fish meal – protects the oceans
The nutritious flakes were specially developed for mixed fish stocking in community aquariums. Biologically balanced, powerful and rich in nutrients, Complete Flakes provide all ornamental fish - from neon to angelfish – with the nutrients and building materials, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and omega-3 fatty acids they need every day. The optimal protein : fat ratio of about 4:1 ensures balanced growth and a powerful energy balance. Rich in astaxanthin - the natural color booster – the fine morsels of food promote the full expression of the species-specific color splendor. The high digestibility ensures low water pollution. Also ideal for rearing young fish. Tip: Simply grind the flakes to the required size. Dennerle consistently avoids the use of fish meal in its fish foods. This protects the natural fish stocks in the oceans. The fish meal is replaced by high-quality insect proteins from controlled and sustainable insect farms (Hermetia illucens).